Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ch5 - The Accident.

I can't believe I was so close to dying.. there's other days where I thought I was going to die from mother's beating.. but today... I literally almost died. I didn't see none of this coming, I didn't think mother would go this far.. but she did. I have NEVER experienced so much pain in my life then I did tonight. After mother stabbed me, she help wrap my wound.. only because mother wanted to be a nurse back when she was 'good'. But that didn't help my wound stop bleeding, it also didn't help me from almost losing my life.

3 comments:

  1. Im sorry I couldnt help you David. You know that mother would beat us both. It is awful what she did but I can't help. At least I help you put the dishes away. Well get out of this David I promise.

    Love Father

    ReplyDelete
  2. David the best thing for you to do is to keep praying to god. Your probably thinking that praying dont work but trust me it do david im a pastor and i would not lie to you im your friend you remember that

    -Pastor Royce

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wound should have been doctored. It may have been to deep, David may have lost to much blood, and he could have went unconscious. That type of injury should have been reported. she could have seriously "killed her own son."
    Doctor

    ReplyDelete