Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ch4 - The Fight for Food.

Mother always said she "forgets" to feed me, but I know she's lying. On mothers good day, she would allow me to eat some of brothers left over dinner.. but only if I finished all of my chores. Every night I would go to bed starving, thinking that tomorrow might be the day I would get food. After days of mother not feeding me, I would go to school and steal the other kids lunch. It didn't take too long for the teachers to figure out it was me, and for being caught.. was a phone call to mother. Being caught led mother to beat me more and less food for me at home.

2 comments:

  1. I don't forget to feed you I do it on purpose David. Your a bad boy and don't deserve food. The dogs will get fed over you. and you better finish those time limits for your chores cause you don't want to know what happens if you dont. If I find out you steal anymore oh you are in so much trouble David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David this is your sister I’m so sorry mother is doing this to you. I wish I could do something mother is a good lire me and your older brother have tried to do something about it but mother all she does is lie to the people that come to your house and ask her things. Little brother I promise soon it will be better I’m not going to give up. I love you
    -Your sis-

    ReplyDelete